Sunday 13 July 2014

The Gifting Of Song To Others.


Empty spaces,
Holding only silence waiting.
Nothing to be said.
No words arrive.
Empty….


Amongst lavender stems
Ghost shadow of a Cabbage White –
Quenching my own thirst with watermelon.


Our Grandson
As if a stone in the garden,
Fast asleep
In his father's arms.


It is hard not to wonder,
Which path is his?
Here is part of my book of words for you.


Are we not all mysterious?
I only ask.
Mysteries within mysteries.
Landscapes within landscapes.


To follow this blog: the 'Follow by E-mail' facility is now operating. Don't miss a beat and sign in. If you enjoyed this, or any other post, please let me know! If there are specific aspects of the Japanese garden tradition you are interested in, please let me know. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment